Activated Alumina is a drying media used for drying of various compressed air & gases like H2, N2, CO2 N2O etc. It is made by treating aluminum ore so that it becomes porous and highly adsorptive. Activated Alumina will remove a variety of contaminants including excessive fluoride, arsenic and selenium.
b)Shape: Round granules.
- Bulk density: 0.8kg/ltr.
- pH(10% aqueous suspension):7.0
- Loss on ignition(600oC):10%
- Water adsorption capacity at 60%RH: 18.6%
- Loss on attrition: 0.2% max.
- Bed crushing strength: 93%min.
1.This sample is promoted with Type-II proprietary promoter.
2.This grade is can be used for much longer period with regeneration.
3.This grade is also very suitable for fluoride removal.